Tutorial Get your fun on in BuddyVerse - Ultra Cosmetics

Discussion in 'Plugin Commands & Information' started by TimmyTurbo, Jan 11, 2016.

1. TimmyTurbo

TimmyTurbo Owner Staff Member Owner

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    -------UPDATE-------
    Permissions are now a part of this plugin, so when you win a cosmetic, you win access.
    Keys cost $1,500,00 of in-game money, or they can be purchased from the shop for real life money.

Ready to enjoy an outstanding addition to BuddyVerse. UltraCosmetics is a fantastic plugin used by many of the big servers. Watch the video below to get an idea of what it can do.

All ranks have access to some of the cosmetics, or they can be purchased in the shop.

Can you use the cosmetics everywhere? No, these cosmetics will only work in certain worlds, not all.
    • All survival worlds
    • All Creative worlds
    • Skyblocks
    Do you get all the cosmetics? No, each rank gets a certain range.

To access type /uc menu and then the type of cosmetic, so /uc menu hats for example.
    Other cosmetics you may have access to are particles, gadgets, morphs, suits, pets.

Even more fun is /uc menu main - here you can access the chests. What are these chests? When you can access a chest, 4 chests will appear around you. As you click on each one you may win money, ammo, a mount or even a pet!

Chests can only be opened with a key. Keys can be bought with in-game money, but they cost a fortune, $5,000,000 each. Alternatively you can buy them in the BuddyVerse shop. Here you can buy sets of keys for US$3 and up.

Your gadgets need ammo to fire, and although you can buy ammo with in-game money ($2,500,000) you can get ammo from the chests, though what ammo you get, if any will be random.

But I won an Ender Dragon, and I don't have the permission to use it? That's right, your rank may not have that perm. Don't worry, we sell cosmetic perms for $1 each in the BuddyVerse shop.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  2. TheJellyDragon

TheJellyDragon Well-Known Member BV Camp Leader

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Wow, this is so awesome!

3. Forcelog

Forcelog is that dude that spend 1 hour into a post Samurai

Local Time:
    Thanks Mineplex for lying (because they say they use custom plugins but whatever) i think the only way for normal players that can't give them self money its to buy it because the money it cost is alot

4. iSach

iSach New Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    I'm glad you like my plugin :D

5. DeClasher

DeClasher Well-Known Member CampHero

Local Time:
    This Is Your Plugin? Is So Niceeeee

6. ScarfedBeauty

ScarfedBeauty Well-Known Member Staff Member Leader - Mod

Local Time:
    That's cool tim

[​IMG]

7. SnowboltLSB

SnowboltLSB Lieut. Snowbolt Leader - TrialAdmin

Local Time:
  8. TimmyTurbo

TimmyTurbo Owner Staff Member Owner

Local Time:
    Sweet, welcome @iSach I have been following your discussions over on the spigot site. Thanks for dropping by, we have a lot of budding and hopeful coders here, so please, stay for a chat sometime, or come visit the server.