On April the 9th (1pm-4pm Virtual camp day), we will hold BVSC and while we are doing that, we will also hold a BVSC movie night.
The warp is /warp BVSC to the BVSC place and there is no warp to the BVSC movie night.
I also need some people to be the movie actors (Humans, Zombies, ETC.).
You will need Optifine HD to see the movie (download link: http://optifine.net/downloads) to put this into Minecraft, follow these instructions.
1. If you have not yet, go to https://files.minecraftforge.net/ and look for 1.11.2 Forge.
2. Download 1.11.2 Forge with your installer type then go to http://optifine.net/downloads and download 1.11.2 Optifine HD.
3. If it says "This file may harm your computer. Do you want to keep this?" or whatever, click on "Keep" because this is just a Java folder and will not harm your computer.
4. Click Start and type %appdata% in your search box in Start. This should take you to your roaming folder
5. Look for folder .minecraft and go into that folder.
6. Look for mods in .minecraft and go in there.
7. Put Optifine HD in the mods folder in .minecraft
8. Play Minecraft and test the C zoom by going onto BuddyVerse and press C (You do not pause before pressing C because it will not work).
1. Go to http://optifine.net/downloads and click 1.11.2 Optifine HD.
2. If it comes up with "This file may harm your computer. Do you want to keep this?" or whatever, click on "Keep" because this is just a Java folder and will not harm your computer.
3. Click on the Optifine HD folder.
4. Click on "Install".
5. It should come up with "Optifine has successfully been installed".
6. Go to Minecraft and look for "Optifine" profile.
7. (Skip step 6 if you are doing this one) If you want, you can go to "settings" > "version" > "1.11.2_Optifine_HD" or related in another profile (In my case, my profile name is "Prince_Kayde" or I can use "BuddyVerse").
8. Go onto BuddyVerse and press C.
Sorry there is way more words than the other thread of 2017 BVSC.
Have fun though.