Last Revision: March 14, 2016
By using the BuddyVerse.com web site ("Service"), or any services of BuddyVerse, or Think Fizz P/L ("BuddyVerse"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
If BuddyVerse makes material changes to these Terms, we will post a notice on our site before the changes become effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can view the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://BuddyVerse.com/tos
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account or access to the Services. While BuddyVerse prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that BuddyVerse cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
While the Service may use the trademarks Minecraft ("the game"), Mojang, AB ("Mojang"), we do not represent affiliation (in whole or in part) with them. BuddyVerse is it's own entity that runs off of the game.
A. Account Terms
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated means are not permitted.
- You must provide your name for the game, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process. In the forum the Minecraft username is essential. If you don't have a Minecraft account you may not be granted access.
- Your login may only be used by one Minecraft account - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. BuddyVerse cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when the Content is posted by others).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You agree not to try to bypass any account limitations placed in regards to disclosing age, or because of suspensions placed on your account.
- You agrre to ensure that your behaviour and language can in no way be construed as upsetting to, dangerous or in any way inapopropriate for children.
B. Payment, Refunds, and LIFETIME Items
- All paid subscriptions must have a valid Minecraft account.
- Any shop upgrade (upon activation) will immediately bill you.
- All fees are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, and duties.
- For any purchase performed within an active membership, the following policies will be enforced:
- For a purchase of a membership lower than your current: The purchase will have no affect.
- For a purchase of a membership of the same level as your current: The purchase will extend the expiration of the currently active membership.
- For a purchase of a membership of a higher level than your current: The current membership will be terminated, and the higher membership will immediately replace it.
- Allowing your membership to expire may cause loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. BuddyVerse does not accept liability for loss.
All purchases made through BuddyVerse are final, as the items are intangible. If a premium item becomes unavailable before your purchase is complete, a refund will be provided.
"Lifetime" refers to the life of BuddyVerse.
C. Cancellation and Termination
- User data for the Service will automatically be purged when no activity is made on your account for 90 days.
- All your Content will be deleted upon cancellation. This information will not be able to be recovered.
- If you have an active membership, it will be immediately destroyed upon cancellation.
- BuddyVerse, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other BuddyVerse service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. BuddyVerse reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- In the event that BuddyVerse has taken action to suspend or terminate an account, we will make a reasonable effort to provide the account owner with a copy of their account contents by request, unless the account was suspended or terminated due to unlawful conduct, or the user data associated with the Account was already erased.
D. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- BuddyVerse reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to memberships to the Service are subject to change without notice.
- BuddyVerse shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
E. Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your content to be viewed publicly, you agree to allow others to view your Content.
- BuddyVerse does not pre-screen Content, but BuddyVerse and the designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- You shall defend BuddyVerse against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against BuddyVerse by a third-party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third-party or violates the applicable law, and shall indemnify BuddyVerse of any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney's fees incurred by, BuddyVerse in connection with any such claim, demand, suit, or proceeding; provided, that BuddyVerse (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit, or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit, or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally released BuddyVerse of all liability); and (c) provided to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
F. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Official support for BuddyVerse is only available in English, via email or through the Live Chat service.
- You understand that BuddyVerse uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You may not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, BuddyVerse, or any BuddyVerse service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of BuddyVerse.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any BuddyVerse member, employee, customer, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to confirm and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- BuddyVerse does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service are accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors of the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that BuddyVerse shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BuddyVerse has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of BuddyVerse to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and BuddyVerse and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and BuddyVerse (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Australian law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support@BuddyVerse.com.
G. Submitted Content
- Files, images, videos, text, or applications ("Submitted Content") posted on the Service website grants BuddyVerse full permissions to, but not limited to: modify, adapt, distribute, resell, duplicate, or remove your Submitted Content for any reason at any time.
- BuddyVerse does not claim copyright or intellectual property rights over Submitted Content.
- You retain full ownership of the Submitted Content, while simply providing the rights stated above to BuddyVerse.